Hey Guys
In the PSN Outage i lost my Password and Emailto my Account, GT5 Is my Fav Game and i really need to Accses it. I Forgot my Password to my PSN Account and also lost my Password.
I Need some help to put a new E-Mail in or weather i can Transfer all of my Data to My Main Account which i have accses to Online ( quickzeke ).
Please reply. This is my Favourite game and would take to long to restart to get to my level.
Please leave a reply or send to quickzeke.
Thankyou !
In the PSN Outage i lost my Password and Emailto my Account, GT5 Is my Fav Game and i really need to Accses it. I Forgot my Password to my PSN Account and also lost my Password.
I Need some help to put a new E-Mail in or weather i can Transfer all of my Data to My Main Account which i have accses to Online ( quickzeke ).
Please reply. This is my Favourite game and would take to long to restart to get to my level.
Please leave a reply or send to quickzeke.
Thankyou !