GT5 Question...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ferrari_1996
  • 5 comments
  • 546 views

Ferrari_1996

(Banned)
Messages
1,986
Messages
Ferrari_1996
If I have a car with 0 miles, and I share it, and poeple use that car, will the car still be 0 miles? Thanks to anyone who replies.
 
yup.it still there as u leave it.no change in performance or miles,even changes,so dont worry :)
 
Ferrari_1996
If I have a car with 0 miles, and I share it, and poeple use that car, will the car still be 0 miles? Thanks to anyone who replies.

I could be wrong but I think online doesn't clock up the miles ;)
 
Ok that's good. Thanks for replying guys!! I think I'll share my 0 miles 370Z Tuned Car (GT academy). If anybody wants to borrow me add me. My PSN is Ferrari_1996
 
ok that's good. Thanks for replying guys!! I think i'll share my 0 miles 370z tuned car (gt academy). If anybody wants to borrow me add me. My psn is ferrari_1996

ahhhhhhh!

Nevermind.

I have never used the GT Academy version and I desperately want to. Thanks a lot man.
 
Last edited:
ahhhhhhh!

Nevermind.

I have never used the GT Academy version and I desperately want to. Thanks a lot man.

Send me a FR on PSN and then I'll accept and you can try it out.
 
Back