GT5 Race Events wishlist

  • Thread starter Thread starter hobanator24
  • 4 comments
  • 681 views
Messages
350
United States
Holbrooklyn
Messages
bigblockprius666
With the Rolex 24h at Daytona race approaching, I started to think of some of the race events that are absent in GT5, such as the Daytona 24h. Although the actual road course used is in GT5, the actual event is not, and it's a little dissapointing considering the Indy 500, Nurburgring 24h & Le Mans 24h are present.

There are also some events that appear in the seasonals, but are not available in A-spec mode. One event is the 4WD Challenge, which was one of my favorites. It really is a shame that these are missed in GT5.

What other special events from past GT's do you enjoy or miss that are absent in GT5?
 
All of them. I miss GT4 special events. But, hey, games evolve and I'm sure GT6 won't have some of the special events, most likely karting or NASCAR, which we have now.
 
Well I'm hoping they at least keep NASCAR tracks. While, I don't really participate in any NASCAR online rooms, although still enjoy watching the sport, I still use the tracks constantly
 
I just wish they had more endurance races. Or like a whole new section, an "E-Spec", where it has 5 tiers going from 30-40 lap races to the 3 big 24hr ones.
 
Sounds like a good idea. But then they will have to get rid of that stupid B-spec mode. The only time I ever use my B-spec drivers, is for 24h races because I have work everyday. Other than that, they're comepletely useless.
 
Back