- 498
- Jujubean14
The last GT game that I had (prior to GT5) was GT4. Also, I don't think I had found GTPlanet until well after the 'craze' of GT4 was over, so there was already a wealth of information on the game on this site. I found one of the most useful things to be Race Reports. In GT5 we get a little bit better info on the race from the game itself, but I still thought that most of the well written Race Reports were fun to read, especially ones with pics. I always wanted to make them, but there was so little traffic to the GT4 forums that it was really just for myself. However, now is my chance, ahem, our chance to do it again.
I guess it would be nice if there was a subforum for Race Reports, but only if there are others interested in this. If I am the only one, then oh well. Also, I looked around briefly for something on this for GT5 and I didn't see anything, but if there is I will happily post my reports there.
In the mean time, I am working on a report of the Tuning Car Championship in my RUF RGT '00. I will post it here when it is done unless there is a more appropriate place.
I guess it would be nice if there was a subforum for Race Reports, but only if there are others interested in this. If I am the only one, then oh well. Also, I looked around briefly for something on this for GT5 and I didn't see anything, but if there is I will happily post my reports there.
In the mean time, I am working on a report of the Tuning Car Championship in my RUF RGT '00. I will post it here when it is done unless there is a more appropriate place.