GT5 Rally - update 1.05, level 15

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tvensky
  • 2 comments
  • 2,267 views
Messages
823
Latvia
Riga, Latvia
Messages
Tvensky
Hi, its very important for me (as a rally fan), and I cant understand and find it.

So Im level 28, after this latest update I got a message, "new rally expert event on level 15 is available" so I got very exited "yay new rally races", since there is NO normal rally race in the game, exept some very poor quality in challenges section.

I know that more of my PSN friends got the same message, so its not just me..

Where is it? Thanks!
 
I think they just changed the level that the Intermediate and expert rallies are available. If you've already beaten them they are done.

I too was disappointed with the rally portion. The grip levels were a bit off from reality, you can only win them once to win any XP and cash, and the opponents are woefully slower than you. The most disappointing thing was the fact that they have 3 beautifully modeled rally tracks (Eiger, Toscana, and Chaimonx) that are used for only 1 event - Loeb rally (well 2 if you count the grand tour, and I also exclude the license tests). Meanwhile there are tons of high powered Rally cars in this game that absolutely splatter the competition in stock form, and no events to really play with them on, unless you want to keep taking it upon yourself to build courses.
 
thanks mate, now I understand why I cant find it.. rally driving itself is great for me, just the poor lack of events is the bigest problem, I dont even care about the fact that you can't drive off the track and smash your car in the tree like a proper rally and proper rally game, but since here are the best driving physics i ever played in any rally game it keeps me buisy, the thing is Its boring to create my own track drive them with no purpose whatsoever.. :( not so addicting like other GT races.

PS this new update is pure awesome! thanks for reply again, cheers!
 
Back