GT5 release date coming in 3 days?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Micxster
  • 19 comments
  • 2,595 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
56
I heard that Sony is releasing it financial reports in 3 days
A lot of companies state the release date of their games in these reports, so it makes sense Sony would give the release date in that report... after all, when they delayed the game they said they will give a new date "soon"
 
Last edited:
Hmmm.. Hope you're on to something there! Sounds logical :)
 
Thank you very much. deperim geri gac
 
People will latch onto the smallest things in an attempt to ease the wait! ;)
 
Thanks a bunch..im all hyped up now and i know it doesnt end well. Back to GT4 to calm me down.
 
@ the OP
You should get a job writing headlines for the tabloids!
 
Last year it said GT5 in fiscal year 09,but obviously it won't make that because of japans delay.I think it will say 2010,I expect dates at Sony day,or E3.
But here's hoping your right.
 
I see the end to hunger and the outbreak of world peace is due in 4 days as well.
 
i don't think it's legitimate source of GT release date. As someone stated GT5 wa mentioned earlier in financial raport.
 
Fiscal year ends on March 31 2010 so if the game was released in Japan on March, that date would be correct

Let's say they state that the game would be released on fiscal year 2010, that could mean in a month or anywhere until March 31 2011
 
was that 3 days from today or 3 days from yesturday? if yesturday then it'll be announced the same day as the TT stage 2 commences. That makes a lot of sense to me so i hope so!
 
Hey you never know
 
It's a possibility, let's cross fingers and wait. Even if we get only a december release date, I'll be happy, any date is better than no date at all.
 
It's a possibility, let's cross fingers and wait. Even if we get only a december release date, I'll be happy, any date is better than no date at all.

I can agree with that. At this point evan bad news like that is still good news!
 
Dont forget they could be delayed given release date again
 
Desperation knows no ends.

Maybe they'll announce a delay in announcing the release date.
 
Really, this is just a release date thread in disguise. People, we love the game too, but you just have to wait.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back