GT5 Release date in November? Please help..

  • Thread starter Thread starter LamentGTwrc
  • 5 comments
  • 1,174 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
7
Messages
designnsight
Now I know GameStop is not the most reliable source or anything but I have not found anything on GTP or the web about it. On GameStop's website it says that GT5 will ship 11/1/2010. Are they really going to push it THAT far back? Just seems very random for them to but an exact date when they do put "TBA" on certain products.

Thx Guys
 
No, nothing is definite by GameStop. Somewhere even had it listed for Fed 2nd 2010. Others 12/31/10. The date has been postponed until a later date, and nothing else is known
 
Thx, just wanted some reassurance lol because I couldn't handle that wait lol
 
It has as much chance as being true as any other date being thrown around.
 
I'd post a link to the 'before you make a thread', or 'release date' sticky but I'm sure a mod will be along soon.

GTPlanet has much better relations with press and publishers than any retail store/site has, possibly. "We here will be amongst the first to know!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back