GT5 Released in Japan ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kattcool106

(Banned)
GTP_KNT-KATT
Hi guyz

When GT5P was released in japan i bought my copy from a place in japan called "renchi" , recently i was browsing their website & noticed they had a version of gt5 "Gran Turismo 5 (Limited Edition) (JP)" it said the release date was today 9th of march with a pre order button next to it.I revisited the website today to find it has now changed from pre order to buy , do you guyz think it is actually released ???

Here is the link to the page

http://www.renchi.com/renchi/PS3_Games_JP_Gran_Turismo_5_Limited_Edition_JP.htm

Many thanks guyz
kattcool106

cool_story_bro.jpg

:lol:

I'm sure if GT5 had been released in Japan, the news wouldn't completely bypass this forum.

It would beg a couple of questions.

Why have a trailer for a game that's already out (GT5) on the disc of a game that isn't out yet (GoW3)?
Why do Play-Asia think it's still TBA?
Surely one employee of Renchi or similar Japan-based gaming stores would have accidentally spewed the information onto the internets by now?

i can understand all of your comments but its so tempting to click the buy button & see what happens lol

Then go ahead and do it.

hardvibes - Reporting a post/thread you perceive to be useless is entirely negated by the fact you not only responded to the thread to say how useless it is, but then chose to edit out your comment and replace it with an equally useless image.

Stop being obnoxious, and stop pretending to be a moderator. Report, give your reason for the report (not a suggestion on the course of action you think we should take) and get on with your life.

We're all willing to egg others on to be the guinea-pig, so er, yeah: DO IT! :P

(only if you really want to, though...)

Hi guyz

When GT5P was released in japan i bought my copy from a place in japan called "renchi" , recently i was browsing their website & noticed they had a version of gt5 "Gran Turismo 5 (Limited Edition) (JP)" it said the release date was today 9th of march with a pre order button next to it.I revisited the website today to find it has now changed from pre order to buy , do you guyz think it is actually released ???

Many thanks guyz
kattcool106

As far as I can make out, Renchi are based in Hong Kong not Japan. I live in Japan and I can assure you that Gran Turismo 5 has not been released here yet.

Then go ahead and do it.

hardvibes - Reporting a post/thread you perceive to be useless is entirely negated by the fact you not only responded to the thread to say how useless it is, but then chose to edit out your comment and replace it with an equally useless image.

Stop being obnoxious, and stop pretending to be a moderator. Report, give your reason for the report (not a suggestion on the course of action you think we should take) and get on with your life.
Useless for who? I just want to let him know how ridiculous this is. The website just forgot to change the release date.

You perfectly know it's not out. Why keep discussing?

I'd say the image changing to a 'buy' image would be automatic. The server clock ticks over and that image is served. Trying to buy now will get you nothing but an email.

Hi guyz

Many thanks guyz
kattcool106

That is very interesting and rather strange.. hmm. Try buying it and see what happens. Worth a shot In my opinion mate. 👍

It would beg a couple of questions.

Why have a trailer for a game that's already out (GT5) on the disc of a game that isn't out yet (GoW3)?
Why do Play-Asia think it's still TBA?
Surely one employee of Renchi or similar Japan-based gaming stores would have accidentally spewed the information onto the internets by now?

GOW3 apparently has a MAG and Heavy Rain Trailer too and both of those games are out already.

The website would be automated and somebody forgot to change the release date on the website. I'm confident it's not out yet.

imagine then on the fat chance that it was real, that website will get the most amount of hits in it's entire life-span lol. server overload

GOW3 apparently has a MAG and Heavy Rain Trailer too and both of those games are out already.

Indeed. Though the line is blurry, there is a line between an advert and a teaser trailer.

Useless for who?

Why did you report the post? What part of the AUP did the post contravene? Remember, the ONLY reason for reporting a message is because it breaks the AUP.

There's only one candidate - "wasteful comments" - and it doesn't particularly suit that. Your post, on the other hand, was entirely useless.

I just want to let him know how ridiculous this is.

There are ways of doing that with words. This is what a discussion is. Reporting a message because you think it's useless while posting a useless message is what stupidity is.

The website just forgot to change the release date.

Probably.

You perfectly know it's not out.

No, I just think it's not likely.

Why keep discussing?

Discussion can be interesting and enlightening. Obnoxious images posted by a moderator-wannabe are not. There will be no more discussion on this front, nor any more warnings.

It can't be anything but a mistake i think ( although i'll be glad to be wrong ), a similar site also based in Hong Kong has a release date of 09-07-10 and the largest Dutch online retailer has a release date of November/October.
They all are probably just as confused and starved of info as we are. ;)

Renchi has had that date posted since early January, before the japanese delay was announced on the 13th. They have just been sloppy in not changing it to TBA.

Ok, seems perfectly reasonable to me, it was a mistake, but did you try to buy the game? What happened? :scared:

Panic over fellas it seems it was a mistake afterall ive just re checked the website it says release date is december 2010 now.

Panic over fellas it seems it was a mistake afterall ive just re checked the website it says release date is december 2010 now.

Indeed it does now. No doubt they've had a few e-mails in the last few hours :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back