GT5 requests instalation and it's already installed!

  • Thread starter Thread starter darqpassenger
  • 7 comments
  • 783 views
Messages
60
Messages
darqpassenger
I've already installed Gran Turismo 5 but then I updated with patch v1.02 it now recommends instalation every time I start the game!! I mean, are you kidding me?! Another 50 minutes waiting? :scared: Anyone else having this same problem? I hope them to fix it!
 
whenever i attempt to install it gives me an estimate of 14 mins but doesn't even install after 2 hours so im guessing its a bug.
 
Isn't the game just asking you to install the v1.03 Update?
 
I patched with the v1.03 and the problem remains. It's not about updates, it's about GT5 instalation, which i've already waited 50 minutes to do. It seems i'll have to do this again otherwise the game will always ask me to do this...
 
I had the same thing. I let it install again and it took about 2 mins. I guess it had something more to install.
 
Mine did the same:

Installed the game (Full install from option menu)...

Connected to internet and downloaded the update...

Then it asked me to install the game :/

I let it install again and it was fine (Just took a few minutes)
 
I have the same problem, we probably installed the game to the disk before any of the online updates correct? (I did) So that online portion of the game wasn't installed to the HD. After any of the online updates it is asking us to install again, probably only to install the online part. I just hope it only takes the 5 minutes the rest of you are reporting.
 
Back