GT5 ruined my life..

  • Thread starter Thread starter koplet
  • 29 comments
  • 3,286 views
Messages
32
I unlocked the x1 challenge few weeks ago and found myself in my sofa tackling corners for the whole day, yet I still am pretty far away to winning it.

I also spend hours in the UCD looking for the sauber C9, hoping it would come sometime...

One day while looking through my UCD, I realized gt5 was ruining my life. I no longer spend my days outside with friends cuz I am busy in gt5.
I haven't read a book in weeks cuz of gt5
I haven't made myself a sandwhich cuz of gt5
I haven't gone outside cuz of gt5
I lost my job cuz of gt5 (jk)

Anyways, this game is ridiculously addictive.
 
OH NOEZ!!!!11!!!111!!!!

First world problems, man.
 
just take time to eat, met with friends etc...


its bad when a "GAME" takes the whole time.
this happened to my one time... but years ago with Diablo2 ^^

but heres to say: its the own fault
 
Did you also forget how to spell because because of GT5?

Acceptable Use Policy
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
 
Send Bob on a long distance, 24hr adventure. Then eat a quick sandwich. Check on Bob. Then it's friend o'clock!
 
I limit myself to playing for countless hours but I agree that it's a very addictive game! Just not to that extent for me, however.
 
i been doing the same thing lol, except i dont think ill be able to beat the vettel challenge without going through a few controllers myself
 
when you've just got 24hour enduros left to gold you will probably lose interest as many before you did.
 
How exactly did you lose your job? I`m curious.

But i get it, this game was also very addictive for me to, but i`m a little bit bored with it now so that helps. I own all the cars i really wanted and i achieved the things i really wanted to do. That took the edge off.

Hopefully you`ll get bored to.

Try to limit yourself to play it only for 2 hours a day.
 
Did you also forget how to spell because because of GT5?

Come on, that was unnecessary. To many of us English is not our native language yet still we try. I like to see you spell another language as good as the OP did. Can you? If so not everyone is as great as you.

he said (JK) just kidding i think

Oops, he did indeed.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, that was unnecessary. To many of us English is not our native language yet still we try. I like to see you spell another language as good as the OP did. Can you? If so not everyone is as great as you.
3 points.

1) He agreed to adhere to the rules of the site when he joined. If he cannot keep to it, he shouldn't have agreed to it.
2) He has no location in his profile, so who knows what language he speaks. We will always be more lenient on someone using English as a 2nd language but how can we be if we don't know? (and also, see point 3)
3) cuz is not an English word so anyone using it would need to know that it is slang for because.

Also, please don't double post. Use the edit button or the multi quote feature. Thanks.
 
That's like blaming McDonalds on the fact you're obese.

What you do every day is YOUR responsibility.
 
I believe the old rules should be brought back to limit thread creation to users with 100 posts or more. Most of the threads created now are pointless and a waste peoples time coming here to engage in a actual conversation. Even with all the great moderators around these threads kill the site.
 
ugh..
ive been stuck inside playing gt5 and minecraft cause of thunderstorms a week straight
 
SkateNj
ugh..
ive been stuck inside playing gt5 and minecraft cause of thunderstorms a week straight

Weather has ruined your life! :D
 
koplet
I unlocked the x1 challenge few weeks ago and found myself in my sofa tackling corners for the whole day, yet I still am pretty far away to winning it.

I also spend hours in the UCD looking for the sauber C9, hoping it would come sometime...

One day while looking through my UCD, I realized gt5 was ruining my life. I no longer spend my days outside with friends cuz I am busy in gt5.
I haven't read a book in weeks cuz of gt5
I haven't made myself a sandwhich cuz of gt5
I haven't gone outside cuz of gt5
I lost my job cuz of gt5 (jk)

Anyways, this game is ridiculously addictive.

How old are you?
 
I got 99 problems but GT5 ain't one of them.
 
GT5 killed my dog. True story.
 
GT5 keeps me up most of night most of the time.

:D
 
I unlocked the x1 challenge few weeks ago and found myself in my sofa tackling corners for the whole day, yet I still am pretty far away to winning it.

I also spend hours in the UCD looking for the sauber C9, hoping it would come sometime...

One day while looking through my UCD, I realized gt5 was ruining my life. I no longer spend my days outside with friends cuz I am busy in gt5.
I haven't read a book in weeks cuz of gt5
I haven't made myself a sandwhich cuz of gt5
I haven't gone outside cuz of gt5
I lost my job cuz of gt5 (jk)

Anyways, this game is ridiculously addictive.

I LOL AT U!

20110128203738!Trollface.png
 
Back