GT5 sexist?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aipex8
  • 2 comments
  • 996 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
6
Messages
Aipex8
I'm a little late to the game, only picking up a PS3 about a month ago, but have been playing GT5 nonstop. Last night while in photomode, I noticed something odd... All the "extras" walking around were men. Every last one. I checked all the photo mode locations: same, except for the one girl on her cell phone at the train station. How about onlookers in the races? Again, they appear to be all male.

Has anyone else noticed this? Does anyone else find it odd?
 
Hm, strange, didn`t noticed this.

Well, do you really want PD to modell female`s xD

Im sure that we would get one hot super modell which can be seen in photomode, but hundreds of "standard" girls elsewhere.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back