GT5 Shop Talk-Helmets, Suits, Horns, Trophies, Etc...

United States
U.S.A.
I never managed to get all the stuff of this sort, but I wondered if anyone ever got a Cat Whistle Horn or a Ahooga Horn. That’s of course if they even exist. If so I sure would like to know the horn number and would love to keep trying to get one or any other really cool horn ? Just gotta delete cars from the garage and re add more cars to get horn awards and maybe that way one would come my way, but not sure. Also, what was your choice of Helmet and Suit ? I went Red, White, And Blue being from the USA, but sometimes it’s not a good color match if driving a car in the career practice area, so I’ll change to some others I have, but sure not close to what use to be available... I guess I missed the train that left the station back then. Of course in career your helmet and suit always match. I’m only missing a few trophies and no chance at a platinum now, but I was really happy to get the Nurb one recently.

I used to try & match my suits to the colour om my car, but gave up as it was too time consuming. In the end I just stuck with The Stig outfit. It was considered rude by most clean drivers to use the horn when online racing, so I never much cared for them. I have a ton of them from playing; shame we can't gift things anymore.

I managed to trade for all the suits and helmets before online support ended, but I saw somewhere there were some special ones from online I had not seen before, I believe it was on NGU where someone was discussing them. Still, I stick with the Stig suit also most of the time, but it's nice to have them all if I want to dress the B-Spec Boys in Team Colors.

Last edited:
Back