GT5 soundtrack on GT6? Download site?

• Thread starter Drum_Tank
  • 13 comments

Which Gran Turismo had the best soundtrack in your opinion?

• Total voters
Canada
Canada
Drum_Tank-
Hey guys!

As a Driver and a jazz musician, One thing i loved about the GT Series was its original music. ESPECIALLY in GT5. the songs in that game took my breath away sometimes. Im really dissapointed in the GT6 soundtrack as it is pretty dull and plain-vanilla. SO, i know you can transfer setlists on your phone, so is there a way to basically get the GT5 songs on GT6. If so can you give me a step by step instruction? Thanks and happy driving! Also, feel free to awnser the poll!

Yes there is but I don't know exactly how, try checking the settings it's probably in there. I remember in GT5 I had custom music oh and to answer your poll I have many favourites throughout every GT really for example, GT3's Dealership, some of GT4's awesome race music etc.

Good luck finding out how to use custom music 👍

Cant remember ecactly but Im certain I saved the theme from GT4 onto my PC. Maybe use explorer to find the file on the disc and copy then paste.

I almost want to say GT2, but I guess GT4 :)

Jerome

I know how to transfer music files from my phone to PS3, i guess what im asking is what website can i trust for the gt5 soundtrack?

I did have have the songs(sound track/ost) from GT5 on my portable hard drive, just look on the interweb for it, not to sure what will happen if I post a Torrent or a direct link on in this thread, but it quite easy to get hold of the music.

@Famine what would happen if I did the above.

I did have have the songs(sound track/ost) from GT5 on my portable hard drive, just look on the interweb for it, not to sure what will happen if I post a Torrent or a direct link on in this thread, but it quite easy to get hold of the music.

@Famine what would happen if I did the above.
Exactly what you'd think would happen if you posted about obtaining copyrighted material without paying for it...
AUP
You will not use the forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.
Which is why I said:

so @Famine fair enough, I was gonna suggest use an app(like Sound Hound)on the mobile to find the tunes then import them to his/hers ps3.

Back