GT5 Spec II?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ADR_XCLUTCH
  • 19 comments
  • 3,179 views
Messages
71
Messages
ADR_XCLUTCH
I remember when GT5P got a Spec II and Spec III update that added new content and fix bugs. Considering how huge some of these passed GT5 patches were, I cannot imagine how huge a Spec II update (if they are making one would be.) I've heard many rumors that PD is making 20% of the Standard cars premium, that the DBR9 was coming to GT5 and that more Race Mods would be added in May. Obviously this is all speculation but if this were to happen, GT5 would be, in my opinion, 50x times better.
 
Fine, you can have all that but I don't want to see Gran Turismo 6 any later than 2016.

👍 :)
 
I sure hope this is what PD are doing. I want more 200 more premiums dammit :)
 
I don't think pd did too bad considering it took 3 years to make due other projects previous to that (TT and GT5p)
 
I don't think pd did too bad considering it took 3 years to make due other projects previous to that (TT and GT5p)

Don't count GT5p because it is/was a part of GT5s developement.
 
But wasn't the GTP project scraped and PD started from scratch? They re did the physics engine. Or am I thinking of another game?
 
We definately need those FIA GT cars they were developing and more RMs!
 
I would be surprised if we see any massive developments until after Tourist Trophy is released...
 
Fine, you can have all that but I don't want to see Gran Turismo 6 any later than 2016.

👍 :)

Same, I wanna be 18 by the time the next GTAcademy roles around. :lol:
 
What I hate is, if the DBR9 comes into GT5, it won't have any proper competitors, its a GT1 car, with no GT1 opposition, GT5 has done this with all racing cars, GT500 is done well, to a point, rallying has not enough cars, no where near enough real rally tracks etc.
 
What I hate is, if the DBR9 comes into GT5, it won't have any proper competitors, its a GT1 car, with no GT1 opposition, GT5 has done this with all racing cars, GT500 is done well, to a point, rallying has not enough cars, no where near enough real rally tracks etc.

Well if they were working on FIA GT cars, I'm assuming the R35-GTR GT1, Murcielago GT1, Ford GT-1 (the matech developed one) and corvette GT1 would all come in tow? I know that they are essentially comprehensively different from the road going models they're derived from, but it's not like they're not already in the game. One thing though, GT racing (FIA) isn't the same without a Porsche though......
 
GT1 is the same without a Porsche, GT2 however needs a billion Porsches and Ferraris....
 
I think you will find GT2 is now defunct? I think GT1 runs alone nowadays....with no Porsche in sight :(
 
GT2 has now become GTE (split into Pro and Am) and is used in the ALMS, LMS, Asian LMS and ILMC.
FIA GT dropped GT2 and became the GT1 World Championship. Cars are of the 'sprint' setup instead of endurance because races are an hour long and GT1's no longer race at Le Mans.
 
What I hate is, if the DBR9 comes into GT5, it won't have any proper competitors, its a GT1 car, with no GT1 opposition, GT5 has done this with all racing cars, GT500 is done well, to a point, rallying has not enough cars, no where near enough real rally tracks etc.

I guess they get standard treatment then!
 
I don't mind if we don't get any extra stuff since GT5 has soooo much stuff in it already...If they make a Tourist Trophy 2, that would be nice!
 
If GT4 included GT2, would that of made the game better ?
 
Well if they were working on FIA GT cars, I'm assuming the R35-GTR GT1, Murcielago GT1, Ford GT-1 (the matech developed one) and corvette GT1 would all come in tow? I know that they are essentially comprehensively different from the road going models they're derived from, but it's not like they're not already in the game. One thing though, GT racing (FIA) isn't the same without a Porsche though......

This hould be easy to do as 4 of the base models are in GT5. He also said that DTM would be coming but I think most people would be happy with GT1, Spa and silverstone in a mega update even if we had to pay.
 
ADR hahahahahaha


I loved being in your lobby getting you guys thinking that I was going to join. You're Clan/Racing Team is such a joke. I enjoyed toying with you guys. Was Plenty Fun!


:cheers:
 
Back