GT5 special event Eigor Nordwand GOLD

  • Thread starter Thread starter jezzamew
  • 7 comments
  • 1,397 views
Thanks for the video.This is one of the golds im missing. Great lap, but it looks like u got lucky sliding that last corner. If I was doing that though I'd probably have hit the outside dirt. Can you consistently do a gold lap now?
 
Have you tryed 2nd gear through the hairpins in the first sector?
I think you can go a few tenths faster than in 1st gear.
 
Thanks for the video.This is one of the golds im missing. Great lap, but it looks like u got lucky sliding that last corner. If I was doing that though I'd probably have hit the outside dirt. Can you consistently do a gold lap now?

no way could i do it again i wouldn`t even attempt it i hated every second of it
i found it more annoying than the red bull races!!
 
Have you tryed 2nd gear through the hairpins in the first sector?
I think you can go a few tenths faster than in 1st gear.


you are better off at the high end of 1st gear rather than the bottom end of 2nd you have more control over the car
 
you are better off at the high end of 1st gear rather than the bottom end of 2nd you have more control over the car

You are not gonna teach a GT Academy winner how to drive :dunce:
 
I was one of the Silverstone-Finalists in 2008 and 2010 ;)

You´re right you have a better handling in 1st gear but it´s easyer to get out of the corner in 2nd. You can accelerate very early with full throttle.
Also you don´t need to shift up,
 
Back