GT5 Special Events XP List. I can't find one. Please Help.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tank-Ceo
  • 5 comments
  • 2,559 views
Messages
142
United States
Florida
Messages
Tank-Z32TT
Yes, my thread was prematurely locked because the moderator didn't fully understand my post.

I am looking for some information that discloses how much XP is gained per Special Events such as the Karting Gran Turismo, Top Gear Test Gear Track, ect....

I have searched, and the information is simply not there. The matrix spreedsheet has a few XP listings, but it is incomplete, and I cannot tell if its for the entire event or just one event.

So please, if you would be so kind to help me find this information, I promise you won't regret it.

The purpose of me obtaining this information is because I am trying to complete my Ultimate Power Leveling A-Spec guide which is something I chose to do being I only have 2 games for PS3 (MK and GT5) during the PSN outage, so I have been playing a lot of single player.
 
Please be more explicit as to why you cant obtain this info ingame...
 
Last edited:
Ok, I am stumped on this one, and believe me when I say that this information is not currently available on any google searches nor the Matrix spread sheet.

I tried looking in game by going back to the events, and the information is not stated on the selection screen. Only the credits is shown.

So, if anyone would be a awesome GT player, and help a fellow player out for an awesome GT5 Power Leveling guide I am about to release to the community, I would appreciate it greatly! I can't go back and check the XP because I have already completed the events long ago, and I simply don't want to start over just for that.

So, if anyone knows of a list that contains the amount of experience that is acquired per event, even if its just for the entire event which would suffice, I would be forever in your debt =)

Thanks guys.
 
Yay. Well, my apologies. I did not realize that the Matrix was updated just a day ago with updated information. I had the previous version of that which had some XP for the special events. Anywas, thank you very much. I just didn't think it was updated since the original post had not been edited, or at least, it didnt show that it had been updated.

Well, as I looked further, It's still incomplete. DAmn
 
Last edited:
Hey guys, I am still looking for the XP gain for these special Events (All Gold XP gain will suffice):

NASCAR
SUPER Rally
Top GEAR
and Grand TOUR

The rest I have. So if anyone would be so kind to help me find this information, I will greatly appreciate it.

I have spoken to the MATRIX author and he is done with the MATRIX, and I have searched GT planet, and google, but I have failed to find this information. Please Help!
 
Back