Tank-Ceo Messages 142 Florida Messages Tank-Z32TT May 6, 2011 #1 Does anyone know a website or forum that has a list of the XP gained per special event. This information will be greatly appreciated. Will you guys please help me find one, for I searched and failed to find one.
Does anyone know a website or forum that has a list of the XP gained per special event. This information will be greatly appreciated. Will you guys please help me find one, for I searched and failed to find one.
SlyckTires Messages 1,554 Messages SlyckTires May 7, 2011 #3 Pick an event, load it up. The screen will tell you. Most of them aren't that high, but I know from recent experience that golding the Loeb rally challenge is worth about 64k per event.
Pick an event, load it up. The screen will tell you. Most of them aren't that high, but I know from recent experience that golding the Loeb rally challenge is worth about 64k per event.
Villain Ludicrous Speed Premium Messages 4,687 Golden State Messages xViLLaiNx12 May 7, 2011 #4 You should really check the stickies before starting a new thread.