GT5 standard to signature

  • Thread starter Thread starter Phoenix
  • 7 comments
  • 721 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Premium
Messages
6,030
Norway
Norway
If I trade in my standard GT5 game and get a Signature Edition... Will I have to start all over again?

Im currently lvl 26 A-spec and have lots of supercars and normal cars ;)

I don't wanna lose all that, but mostly. I don't wanna do all those races all over again.

Please only on topic answers.

Thanks,

McSoap.
 
No, the game file will load on the Sig edition as it does on your current version. The disc is the same I believe so it won't make a difference.
 
Nope. It should be fine. Only difference is now that, if you use the competition code from the signature, you'll have an extra event under the seasonal events.

Its too late for the competition now anyways.
 
Alright thanks for answers ;)

Anyone know something else?
 
Last edited:
i think you get better cars to use for free also
 
I would trade in my Collector's edition for Signature in a second if it were possible here in the states. If the Signature edition played on the NTSC PS3 I would've bought it already.
 
No need for that. You've got your answer. A search would also have told you the same thing as that's been asked before.

Locking.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back