GT5 stuck after Online Dealership...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sanmusa
  • 5 comments
  • 2,797 views
Messages
419
Germany
Ansbach
Messages
GTP_sanmusa74
So I did the PS3 and GT5 updates, and now I tried to go to the Online Dealership... it never loaded, instead I got the GT logo for a good five minutes. So, I quit GT5, and went back in. After clicking the GT Mode button from main screen it's back to a GT logo, for another 5 minutes. I got out of GT5, turned off internet conenction, restarted GT5 and finally it's unstuck. Now I am reconnecting the internet and going back into GT5 again... hopefully the Online Dealership will work.

Anyone else having problem with the Online Dealership after the update?
 
My internet is sucky slow, and that happens a lot. You can, from inside GT5, press the PS button on the controller, go to "Account Management" in the PSN menu, press triangle and "Sign Out". This helps unfreeze GT5 when you've had a network error. I used to have to exit GT5, too. A lot.
 
My internet is sucky slow, and that happens a lot. You can, from inside GT5, press the PS button on the controller, go to "Account Management" in the PSN menu, press triangle and "Sign Out". This helps unfreeze GT5 when you've had a network error. I used to have to exit GT5, too. A lot.

Amen brother,amen.
 
I realized this has been happening a lot in the past few weeks even under community joining your friends lounge clicking the yellow button freezes gt5

Even when quitting a game
Even when clicking to enter online mode
Even when loading
Even when clicking to tune the car

Many freezes and I am forced to restart the game
 
What i figured out is that GT5 gets some serious problems when you have many PSN/GT5 friends, i had about 40-45 GT5 friends cause of trades and online, and i deleted before 2 days most of them....now i have about 15-20 and i can confirm that GT loads/reacts way, way faster.
 
Hey is it just my Internet connection or does the game at times while playing online pause for a second while playing. It just started doing it right before the update.
 
Back