- 4
Hey all,
I have read a few other people having this issue where GT5 on PS3 gets stuck at the loading screen for the IC-3 license on Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The blue bar goes all the way up but the game just sits there...I left it overnight and no luck.
Anyone know how to fix this? Oh, other posts that I have read mentioned swapping out the disc with a new one and that did not work either.
Thanks!
I have read a few other people having this issue where GT5 on PS3 gets stuck at the loading screen for the IC-3 license on Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The blue bar goes all the way up but the game just sits there...I left it overnight and no luck.
Anyone know how to fix this? Oh, other posts that I have read mentioned swapping out the disc with a new one and that did not work either.
Thanks!