GT5 stuck on loading.

  • Thread starter Thread starter miko1337
  • 7 comments
  • 2,402 views
Messages
146
Messages
miko1337
So my game is stuck on the screen before the main menu, it just has "Gran Turismo the real driving simulator" And has not moved for 45 minutes.

Any ideas? It was working perfectly this morning.
 
Sometimes it hangs on commucating with the PD server.
Try to restart it 👍
 
Sometimes it hangs on commucating with the PD server.
Try to restart it 👍

I disabled my internet connection and restarted twice. same thing.
 
OK, maybe one of these help..

- Make a backup of your savegame, and start with a new game?
- Clean the disk?

Good luck!
 
Tried deleting the patches, and deleting my savegame. Am now on 1.05. I can get to the main menu, but it will freeze there. I can sometimes get into gt mode but it freezes when I do ANYTHING. After installing patch 1/21 and retrying it does the same thing.

Seriously, what happened between this morning and 1 hour after that just made the game go nuts and make it unplayable? That makes no sense at ALL. This is the most trouble any game has ever given me. If I delete my save it works, but I'm not restarting from day one. I just can't.

EDIT: And now I can't even back up my save to my ****ing USB drive. I've had it. This game is about to go in the garbage disposal.
 
Last edited:
Tried deleting the patches, and deleting my savegame. Am now on 1.05. I can get to the main menu, but it will freeze there. I can sometimes get into gt mode but it freezes when I do ANYTHING. After installing patch 1/21 and retrying it does the same thing.

Seriously, what happened between this morning and 1 hour after that just made the game go nuts and make it unplayable? That makes no sense at ALL. This is the most trouble any game has ever given me. If I delete my save it works, but I'm not restarting from day one. I just can't.

EDIT: And now I can't even back up my save to my ****ing USB drive. I've had it. This game is about to go in the garbage disposal.

Hi, did you make a back up of your game save somewhere else cause it sounds like the game save data got corrupted happened to me a few times for no reason at all. Also gt5 makes its own backup if you go to your game save utility you will see the original game save and one marked (backup) try deleting the original and loading the backup see if that works.
 
Hi, did you make a back up of your game save somewhere else cause it sounds like the game save data got corrupted happened to me a few times for no reason at all. Also gt5 makes its own backup if you go to your game save utility you will see the original game save and one marked (backup) try deleting the original and loading the backup see if that works.

That's the thing, it won't let me back it up. Before there was an option to, now there's not.
 
im having the same problem. it wont backup my save, or let me use my backup or original. it lets me in otherwise. i have too much on my old save too lose it. please help
 
Back