MrMonteCarlo
(Banned)
- 18

- Canada
- Malibu-man400
Hi,
I have a good amount of helmets and suits, as i am very close to having them all. I am missing a few. I was wondering if there was anybody around that can maybe help me out on finishing them? I also wanted to ask about paints. Is there a master list of paints around anywhere to see? i want to figure out how many there are, which ones i do and dont have. If anybody has any info, please let me know. Message me either on here (gtp) or on psn (Malibu-man400) Thanks
I have a good amount of helmets and suits, as i am very close to having them all. I am missing a few. I was wondering if there was anybody around that can maybe help me out on finishing them? I also wanted to ask about paints. Is there a master list of paints around anywhere to see? i want to figure out how many there are, which ones i do and dont have. If anybody has any info, please let me know. Message me either on here (gtp) or on psn (Malibu-man400) Thanks