...Just for the record, did something a little different...
Took my IS-F and tuned it around 500hp--no Racing Modification done--completed 2 out of the 3 races on the Super GT event--both gold trophies--the last race, I had to take my au Cerumo Supra out and win that one. Not bad, but that first race in Tsukuba Circuit was brutal--I mean, it was raining...but I managed to stay alive with a 1st place win =). The key for me to win that won was drafting and blocking
Here's what I slapped on:
Racing Tires: Hard (obviously used the Rain tires on the first race...)
Weight Reduction (all 3 stages) + windows
Full-Custom Suspension
Headers & Catalytic Converter
Intake Manifold & Racing Intake
Full-Custom Trans (tuned & properly set)
Adjustable LSD
Racing Clutch/Flywheel
Carbon Driveshaft
Try it! Maybe it'll work for you!
Took my IS-F and tuned it around 500hp--no Racing Modification done--completed 2 out of the 3 races on the Super GT event--both gold trophies--the last race, I had to take my au Cerumo Supra out and win that one. Not bad, but that first race in Tsukuba Circuit was brutal--I mean, it was raining...but I managed to stay alive with a 1st place win =). The key for me to win that won was drafting and blocking
Here's what I slapped on:
Racing Tires: Hard (obviously used the Rain tires on the first race...)
Weight Reduction (all 3 stages) + windows
Full-Custom Suspension
Headers & Catalytic Converter
Intake Manifold & Racing Intake
Full-Custom Trans (tuned & properly set)
Adjustable LSD
Racing Clutch/Flywheel
Carbon Driveshaft
Try it! Maybe it'll work for you!