GT5- The Music, Any new favourites?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Southend Rage
  • 0 comments
  • 771 views
Messages
651
United Kingdom
Not on this planet!
Messages
SouthendRage
Messages
I'd rather burn the $$.
I'm sure a watched a video interview of Kaz once, where he said if he hadn't worked in the video game industry, he would have done something music-based.
Maybe he just said he felt Music was the other most important thing, but I think i'm that was it..... ;)

So as with GT4, I was hoping GT5 would bring some interesting new music to my ears, in which it hasn't disappointed.
What's your favourite song in the new GT's soundtrack?

Mine is The Lisbon Maru by..... The **** Buttons, (You know, it's censored this same way in the GT5 List!)

I heard it first time going through the soundtrack menu setting all the songs up. Found some prologue menu music too, turning that on.
You can select whether or not a song is played during Menus, Racing, or Slideshow.

To my ear, this one just worked for all.
The Lisbon Maru

It's repetitive, so it works for the Menu & has a good beat for the race.

And is STRONGLY emotional, for the slideshow. I just love this song. :( :)
 
Back