GT5 Things that have made you want to LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
488
In the American Championship (Level 23) i've had a few things happen to my Bob that just made me LOL, the first time i tried this race he's in the Cadillac Cien in the lead on the final lap and slams the breaks on to let 6 other cars pass him in the final 3rd of the last lap...so i LOL'd.

2nd attempt at the same race on lap 15 a Ford GT LM spec2 cuts across a bend from the inside to the outside and smashes head on into my Bob's rear quarter sending him spinning into the barrier and across onto the grass...so i LOL'd even louder!

3rd attempt, this time he's in my GT40 69, i think my bob crapped himself whenever he was behind the leader so he just sat on the leaders tail for 19 laps. both my Bob and the leader (another LM spec2) are about 1/3rd of a lap in front with just over a lap to go, he finished 7th by now i'm face palming.

i'm on my 12 attempt at the Indianapolis race, he Golded Laguna Seca on his first attempt but just doesnt want to finish higher than 5th on Indianapolis.

another thing that made me LOL was the price for a wing for the Cady Cien 75.000...LOL!

so what has made you lol in GT5


PS, this is not a moan thread so no moaning...just LOLing...lol
 
Nope, just things that make me facepalm.
Especially Bob, I like to shout at him.
 
does it help him race better?

For me it does. :lol: I start yelling and he then starts to go faster. The louder I get the faster he goes. It's like he's scared of me. :nervous:
 
I think i will give him a wage cut and boot him to the bottom of the pecking order...lol
 
My Bob is starting to get on my nerves so much, that I'm in the mood to jump into the TV and kill him!

Why? He screwed up my Miata! :grumpy:
 
Taking the Garaiya 02' out online and finishing a race 27 seconds ahead in a 300 some odd hp room. It was hilarious. Too bad my sound was next to mute when they were threatening me. I got the boot. Last things I heard clearly and audible were 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. lol
 
There was one time where he pitted for tires at the start of the final lap, blowing a good 20 second lead. I never told him to pit either. I was in the other room and heard him gearing down, thought he must have finished the race. But there he is in pit lane while the entire field is passing him. I did not LOL though.
 
You can call me silly for this but, I've always chuckled every time I read the 908's name..FAP
 
tdk
You can call me silly for this but, I've always chuckled every time I read the 908's name..FAP

FAP = Filtre À Particules (French) = Diesel Particle Filter (English)
 
I was doing the B-spec endurance race at Suzuka. It was raining, but then it stopped and the computer immediately had everyone change to racing hard tires. Even though the track was still wet. Everyone was spinning all over the place, sliding off every corner. Total comedy :lol:

Got a real chuckle out of Bob during the Formula GT Championship. They don't seem to handle that chicane on the Nurburgring GP course too well at all - my guy spun out 3 times and other cars were launching themselves off the curb there. Anyhow, eventually my guy got into second place (despite his spinouts), and the guy in first hit that chicane and slid sideways right in front of him. Bob just floored it and rammed the other car out of his way! Way to go Bob! He's growing up to drive just like me ;)
 
FAP = Filtre À Particules (French) = Diesel Particle Filter (English)

But you know what the popular, internet meaning is though don't you?
 
When doing my first race in gt5 and I collided with an another car. The BOINK sound made me lol pretty thoroughly. The samba bus top gear challenge was quite lol too. But fun imho.

Also bob has made me lol few times. Like he's losing his temper or whatever in the middle of a turn and just rage understeers the car to the nearest wall. And I still let him drive all my expensive cars...

Also it is always a lol when bob spins. He is just totally useless. I'd do level 40 b-spec if I could drive over him after it's done. I'd let him pick the car though. :sly:
 
Nope, just things that make me facepalm.
Especially Bob, I like to shout at him.

I do exactly the same, not entirely sure it helps though
 
Online race at le mans.

12 cars start the 3 lap race. 3 Formula GT cars scream out to a massive lead.

Me and a few other prototypes stalk them about 45 seconds behind

Halfway through the end of the last lap suddenly it gets pitch black, and the 3 lead Formula GT cars have no headlights ! They wreck and cant keep on track. 2 of the Formula GT cars quit with just half a lap left after dominating.

Lights blazing, I roar to victory in a 908. The lone finishing Formula GT car takes 4th after dominating 90% of the race.

The replay is hilarious
 
We already have threads about horrible AI and B-Spec. We don't need one discussing an interlingual faux pas in quite so much detail.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back