GT5 thoughts

  • Thread starter Thread starter HondaNSX2011
  • 15 comments
  • 2,309 views
Messages
154
United Kingdom
wigan, UK
Messages
mass_effect3
Hi guys,

I have thought how to achive on level 23 is Gt formula 1 to buy in online dealerships or maybe user dealerships of 4,xxx,xxx credit? what can I do? Any thoughts? Or I have to wait open online for online dealerships?

Any guess i need finish level 23 but I can't get GT formula 1 damn it.

Martyn
 
Sort of hard to understand your post.

If I'm understanding correctly, no you can't buy the Formula GT at level 23, it's a lvl 24 car. You have to skip the Formula GT event until you are high enough level to buy the car first. It will probably take a while for it to show up, but once PSN is back up it should be in the online dealer.
 
Hi freedomweasel,

I mean i got 5,492,860 credit so i want buy formula gt on used or online dealer that what I talk about it. so I have to wait for open psn.
 
Hi freedomweasel,

I mean i got 5,492,860 credit so i want buy formula gt on used or online dealer that what I talk about it. so I have to wait for open psn.
whyd you make a thread about this when you already know the answer? lol :dunce:
 
Sort of hard to understand your post.

If I'm understanding correctly, no you can't buy the Formula GT at level 23, it's a lvl 24 car. You have to skip the Formula GT event until you are high enough level to buy the car first. It will probably take a while for it to show up, but once PSN is back up it should be in the online dealer.

Hi freedomweasel,

I mean i got 5,492,860 credit so i want buy formula gt on used or online dealer that what I talk about it. so I have to wait for open psn.

It would help greatly if you clarified what level you are at.

As FREEDOMWEASEL has pointed out, even if you have enough money and PSN was available, you still wouldn't be able to buy the FGT if you weren't at the required level.

If you are at level 24 or above then fine, no problems, but if you haven't reached that level you will have to wait until you do before you can buy it - regardless of where you see it 'for sale'.
 
hi Highlandor

i got level 30 already sorry forget post my level ooops so i need get level 23 for fgt to buy to complete that level 23.

martyn
 
hi Highlandor

i got level 30 already sorry forget post my level ooops so i need get level 23 for fgt to buy to complete that level 23.

martyn

Martyn what the hell are you asking? Put it in a sentence we can actually understand.
 
Killerjimbag,

I'm sorry, I'm not very good english sentence that's because I'm deaf please forgive me.

all i was is I got level 30 few week ago on a-spec and I want to buy Formula GT for level 23 to finish but I can't get cos network not open on Online's dealer...Hope you understand that.

Thank you,
Martyn
 
You just have to wait for it to show up in the used dealer, or wait for PSN to come back up and buy it from the online dealer. Best of luck.
 
thank you, freedomweasel

I will do.

Martyn
 
Pretty much 100% certain there will be an FGT in the online collectors dealership, there's been one in there everytime (it's been updated) since it was introduced into the game.

Another way of getting cars you want is through tickets, you can either win these or go to the Marketplace subforum and make a deal.

Check this thread - it'll tell you what cars you can get from what tickets 👍

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=199650
 
Formula GT, you have three options:
1. Buy it from the Used Car Delearship.
2. Buy it from the Online Dealership.
3. Use a Level 24 ticket.

The easiest way is to buy it from the Online Dealership, which is unfortunately not available. A level 24 ticket is only available from a trade (which is not available) or by winning all of the Endurance Events in A-Spec or B-Spec. Unfortunately, you're only level 23 so winning all of those races would take quite some time.

That leaves you with the Used Car Dealership. Your best bet is to keep racing, keep progressing through the game, and keeping the minimum funds needed to buy the Formula GT ready for when it finally appears in the Used Car Dealership. It's important to remember that you will not be allowed to purchase the car unless you are a minimum of level 24 on A-Spec or B-Spec.

In regards to the Level 24 ticket, There are two other cars that are possibly earned with it: the Ferrari F10 and F2007, but the odds are in favor of a Formula GT because there are more of them (as in, different colored models - the car cannot be painted).

I hope you found this helpful. 👍
 
Highlandor,

What is Marketplace subforum? where is it? It is my first time look the word Marketplace subforum?

Thank you,
Martyn
 
What? I can't understand a single word...
You can't trade the Formula GT.
You need level 24 in order to buy it.
It's a rare car so it's hard to find in UCD, the best thing is to wait for the PSN to come back and buy it from OCD.
Until then - do other races.
 
i got level 30 already few week ago i got beginner , amateur and professional completed now two more to finish is expert and extreme. expert and extremem got 1 more each challenge is historic championships and Formula gt.

Thank you,
Martyn


Yev
What? I can't understand a single word...
You can't trade the Formula GT.
You need level 24 in order to buy it.
It's a rare car so it's hard to find in UCD, the best thing is to wait for the PSN to come back and buy it from OCD.
Until then - do other races.
 
Back