GT5 Time Trial Delay

• Thread starter turbo928
  • 5 comments
Hi all,

I have an issue with the time trial mode. When I pass by the finish line, the screen freeze 1 to 5 second to load the ghost. Can anyone help me with this issue please. Thanks you very much for your time.

P.S. I performed a search on time trial delay, but there is no result;

Just the screen? If so it may be a hardware issue, I've never experienced this. Is this on all tracks? If so turn off ghosts in the options menu. Try cleaning the disc for GT5 too, thats all i can suggest. ;)

This sounds like the "Ghost Car Bug" to me. I don't know why it does this sometimes it's really strange. Anyway if you don't load or load a different ghost the problem will be gone. If you keep on loading any ghost that causes this it will just keep on crashing.

I have a slight stutter, never a delay of a second or more. Try to not load a ghost as this is known to cause freezing issues. If it is being caused by a ghost from the session you are in the turn it off by pressing the up button. Hope that helps.

I have a slight stutter, never a delay of a second or more. Try to not load a ghost as this is known to cause freezing issues. If it is being caused by a ghost from the session you are in the turn it off by pressing the up button. Hope that helps.

I tried this before when I was running one of the WRS events, as my best lap's ghost kept locking the PS3 up. It didn't work, it still crashed.:ouch:

Back