- 395
- Kasval06
I would like to share with you guys the wonderful experience I had today thanks to Nissan! I live in Bologna, Italy, where each year is hosted the "Motorshow", a gearheads fair more than a car expo.
This year Nissan was there with two GT Academy driving setup. They held a contest and the first 5 out of a lot of people could have the opportunity to have a hotlap (as a passenger) at the expo circuit (made up from a large parking lot) onto a Nissan supercar: 370Z, GT-R, Juke190HP and the mighty Juke-R driven by former F1 driver Tonio Liuzzi! I am proud to have won the 1st place on GT5 and had a blasting hotlap on both the 370Z (I have a video to share on gtplanet) and onto our loved\hated GT-R!
This is a promo clip of the event (unfortunately they're not showing the GT5 contest)
This year Nissan was there with two GT Academy driving setup. They held a contest and the first 5 out of a lot of people could have the opportunity to have a hotlap (as a passenger) at the expo circuit (made up from a large parking lot) onto a Nissan supercar: 370Z, GT-R, Juke190HP and the mighty Juke-R driven by former F1 driver Tonio Liuzzi! I am proud to have won the 1st place on GT5 and had a blasting hotlap on both the 370Z (I have a video to share on gtplanet) and onto our loved\hated GT-R!
This is a promo clip of the event (unfortunately they're not showing the GT5 contest)