GT5 Touring Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter D1gitaL
  • 14 comments
  • 1,320 views
Messages
50
England
Manchester
Messages
GTP_D1gitaL
Messages
BeasT D1gitaL
I'm interested in knowing what your favourite Touring Cars are in GT5. I'm looking to buy some TCs over the next few days and would like to know which ones you'd recommend. I'm not particularly interested in which are the fastest, but which are the most fun for a Sunday thrash around any given track. Are there any hidden gems in the UCD?
 
I'm interested in knowing what your favourite Touring Cars are in GT5. I'm looking to buy some TCs over the next few days and would like to know which ones you'd recommend. I'm not particularly interested in which are the fastest, but which are the most fun for a Sunday thrash around any given track. Are there any hidden gems in the UCD?

I like the DTM touring cars, specifically the Audi's - the A4 Touring Car and the Abt Audi Touring Car, both have the red bull livery. There's also some great japanese touring cars, low powered as well, but if you get the DLC (not sure which car pack) has loads of touring car versions of the premium cars. The Subaru and Mitsubishi are amazing.
 
I like the DTM touring cars, specifically the Audi's - the A4 Touring Car and the Abt Audi Touring Car, both have the red bull livery. There's also some great japanese touring cars, low powered as well, but if you get the DLC (not sure which car pack) has loads of touring car versions of the premium cars. The Subaru and Mitsubishi are amazing.

I downloaded the DLC yesterday, I haven't tried the Subaru nor the Mitsubishi yet, but I'll give them a go later today. Thanks!
 
mazda roadster tc from first dlc. stick a supercharger/turbocharger on it and you have got a raging midget!
 
On the fictional category of TC... the best has to be the FTO Super Touring Car... Not very powerfull, but has good acceleration, has a great look, and handles like a dream :)👍
 
On the fictional category of TC... the best has to be the FTO Super Touring Car... Not very powerfull, but has good acceleration, has a great look, and handles like a dream :)👍

Not driven that one yet, but it does look good.
 
Of all the DLC TC cars I liked the RX7 the most.
 
Of all the DLC TC cars I liked the RX7 the most.

Me too. 👍

Kyoto-Gion_1-1.jpg
 
To be fair most of them are good.

The RX7 is really nice though. (DLC pack)

The Altezza isn't too bad (Normal game)
 
My all time favorite has to be the Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car. I have 8 of them and they are so fun to drive 👍
 
^ +1
I love this car. ( I only have 2 :guilty: )
 
The Alfa and the Calibras are a blast to drive 👍
 
Opel Calibra , love this car on GT4 and GT5 , it's a bit slow , but very fun and sexy! :sly:
Audi A4 , also another car I love to race , tuned , stock , whatever , it's very agile and fast! It's sexy too! :sly:
M3 GTR Race Car , good looking , very fast and agile too !
R34 TC , made a settup 615pp on CM tires , very cool

These are my choices! ^ :)
 
Back