- 776

- Guildford
- GTP_thefraggle
Ok, i have given this a little bit of time before writing it out as i didnt want to jump to a conclusion that was not fair, but...................
I dont really like the TT download. Grnated this is only due to the fact i am not a fan of the course and i really dont like the cars. saying that though i am on tyhe edge of my seat waiting for the full game.
I am i the only one who has not enjoyed the TT game?
I am no knocking GT in any way as i am a die hard fan and when i had a job i used to book a weeks holiday off for the release date so i caould play it solidly but TT for me just is not what i would call fun. Good the see the new game engine though.
I dont really like the TT download. Grnated this is only due to the fact i am not a fan of the course and i really dont like the cars. saying that though i am on tyhe edge of my seat waiting for the full game.
I am i the only one who has not enjoyed the TT game?
I am no knocking GT in any way as i am a die hard fan and when i had a job i used to book a weeks holiday off for the release date so i caould play it solidly but TT for me just is not what i would call fun. Good the see the new game engine though.