GT5 Tuners Unite (TZT)

• Thread starter GTP_Tzayed
  • 3 comments
GTP_Tzayed
Good day to all racers, and may your license tests go gracefully within the coming weeks.

As an enthusiastic tuner and owner of a GT5:P tuning garage, Garage TZT, I'd like to call out to all other tuning garage owners, independent tuners, test drivers, and racers alike.

We have all been mostly dormant over the last year, as we have patiently (mostly) awaited the next chapter of our GT experience. The community is close to a breaking point, and when the games are released, the floodgates will open, and for one, I plan on re-establishing Garage TZT.

For one, the larger selection of cars, after-market options, and tracks will be a daunting task for all tuners. As I sit and try to fathom how I will cope, I wonder if other tuners out there are struggling with the same challenge.

I for one greatly enjoyed the collaborative nature of the tuning community for GT5:P, and would like to gauge the interest from other tuners for an even more collaborative, more centralized, and more cooperative tuning community.

So if you wish to start your own tuning garage in GT5, or would like to continue your garage with GT5, please post your thoughts. It's sure going to be exciting!

The tuning aspect of GT5P did not reach out and grab me. I am however looking forward to tuning in GT5. I have built many good tunes in Forza 2 and 3 and rather enjoy it so if GT5 has good tuning options you can be sure I will be creating some good ones. Not sure from there as I have no idea what kind of system may be in place for sharing these tunes.

Back