GT5 Tunes DataBase v0.2 (8/4/2011)

• Thread starter xlsound
  • 22 comments
Portugal
Évora,Portugal
xlsound

GT5 Tunes DataBase v0.2

This is the first release of my work after i asked permission to RKM Motorsport tuners to include their tunes for public release of this database.
Notice that there much more to include as i avent included every tune yet from RKM Motorsport.
When finish including all RKM tunes i'll ask permission to other tuners to include them also in the database.

CHANGELOG:
RKM Motorsport garage 100% complete up to date 7/4/11.
Tunes are now divided by Kyle and Roje in RKM Garage.
All tunes rearranged by brands

Credits to:
Kyle.M and Roje.M from RKM Motorsport
gtplanet.net and their GT5 community

New preview of RKM Motorsport Tuners Garage on this file

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3u8b8a66v6t2m9w

Please if you download give your opinions so that i can make it better

Last edited:
I'm reading this on my iPhone right now so I can't download it, but when I get a chance I'll download it on my computer.

On another note, it's kind of rude to blatantly say you don't trust downloading something from here that was developed strictly for others' benefits. A respectful "Thanks, good idea." would have sufficed I think.

Nice. I like how easy it is to navigate and find cars. Only a few in there but it looks promising. I'll have to try them out. GT500 cars(Premium) tunes coming soon?

That'd be Rojer. :P

Silly Brit has his name spelled wrong, I know.

I'll have to fix it on the nest update i just saw this now when as posting the new version with all of your team tunes already compiled.
Thanks for the info :)

On another note, it's kind of rude to blatantly say you don't trust downloading something from here that was developed strictly for others' benefits. A respectful "Thanks, good idea." would have sufficed I think.

Oh yeah, I'm sure nobody has ever embedded a virus into anything even remotely useful. If all viruses were contracted through useless software they would be non-existent.

Not to say this program has one, just pointing out the obvious flaw in your statement. Is it even an executable? Looks like a Windows help import file format in html formatting from the screenshots.

This is a .chm help file for windows, nothing need to be imported or instaled, just extract and run but it's up to you wheter you download or not

Good idea! But there are a lot of tuners except RKM team... so are you going to add them? and some of them who got good tunes didnt renew their garage for a long time( but as previously said their tunes are good and i hope you will add them..

Yes i'll had tunes from another tuners i just need permissions from the ones that made them to include in this database RKM was the first i asked.

At this moment i'm just wating for permissions i already have a text file with another tuners to had

i meant that there are lot of topics with tunes which are on a pages of forum like 10,12 and etc... and it would be awesome if you will include these tunes too)

by the way sorry for my english)

I see i'll look into thoose "older" pages it but if you already know some of that threads just give me the link if you want and i'll check them.

I'm not english also. I'm Portuguese.

Nice to have all of it in one place and in proper order. Would be great to have more tuners in this database with the ability to add also your own ones.

Nice to have all of it in one place and in proper order. Would be great to have more tuners in this database with the ability to add also your own ones.

I there if you have a chm editor it's easy to add your own tunes, i'm finishing the Lions dens tunes now. i hope to release a more complete version in the next release

This is only a current update of the changelog that i've already made so that users can see what i'm including.

CHANGELOG of v0.3:
-----------------------------------------
KMW Motorsport Garage tunesUpdated till 11/4/2011
Lion's Dens Performance garage completed

This a new adition to the file:
100% A-spec prize list added
100% B-spec prize list added
100% license Test prize list added
100% Special events prize list added

Just waiting for more permission's to add tunes to the file.
if someone have a suggestion to include just tell.

This is only a current update of the changelog that i've already made so that users can see what i'm including.

CHANGELOG of v0.4:
KMW Motorsport Garage tunesUpdated till 11/4/2011
Lion's Dens Performance garage completed
Mad FinnTunners CO.garage completed

This a new adition to the file:
100% A-spec prize list added
100% B-spec prize list added
100% license Test prize list added
100% Special events prize list added

Graphics update:
New Gt5 logo
Lion's Den Performance logo
Mad FinnTunners logo
Logo for A-spec
Logo for B-Spec
Logo for licenses
Logo for Special eventes

Just waiting for more permission's to add tunes to the file.
if someone have a suggestion to include just tell.

new screens:

Back