GT5 Tuning......

trainspotting90
hello guys, first of all I apologize if my English is not perfect ... butlet's go

Today I tried Forza Motorsport 4 ...... good game, and there isone thing that I envy ... are indeed two

a fleet far more streamlined and uniform GT5 ..... especially the tuning! let's face it, is under the GT5 on this ......

changes in liveries, changes spoilers, bumpers etc..

we only have a few cars in GT5 that become MRI, some spoilerrim ...... and some think it might never get a patch that can add all of this? greetings, and I apologize again for my English is notperfect

I'd expect only a small number of cars will get that in an update. A lot of people HAVE been asking for this, and it's not like it'll be as difficult as it is to create a completely different car. I think it seems reasonable that we get more of these.

As for body kits and spoilers, this could be anyone's guess. Kaz hasn't announced anything about this for GT5. I remember him saying GT isn't ready for livery editor, but other things point to that not being true. There's nothing that truly tells us if we'll get this for GT5 in an update. I don't expect it to.

a fleet far more streamlined and uniform (than) GT5
If you mean there are more European cars in Forza, this is true.

If you mean the cars are all more or less to the same standard, this is also true.

However, I prefer the GT5 car list as it is, even with 800 Standards, to Forza 4's. Now on the subject of the bodykits and modifications, and that delicious livery Editor, Forza wins that debate easily.

Having said that, I just got done with a few hours racing in Forza 4, and... it's definitely Forza...

What I do like about GT5 tuning is the ability to tune down force on stock car such as THE GT-R34 or when you buy aftermarket aerodynamic parts. In Forza you cannot adjust stock or aftermarket spoilers, it has the be the FM kit. I also like the power limiter and weight adder. 👍

Back