Hey guys please can you help me!
When I play my friends 2 player split screen , and I see my favorite cars , they are not tuned up versions , they are stock!? , their apperance is the same but their specs and performance are all stock??
For example my nissan gtr is 750bhp in gt mode but in arcade mode in 2 player split screen it is stock at 478bh. If I choose it in single player arcade mode then I do get my tuned up version , but in 2 player split screen its stock
.
Any ideas??
Thanks!
When I play my friends 2 player split screen , and I see my favorite cars , they are not tuned up versions , they are stock!? , their apperance is the same but their specs and performance are all stock??
For example my nissan gtr is 750bhp in gt mode but in arcade mode in 2 player split screen it is stock at 478bh. If I choose it in single player arcade mode then I do get my tuned up version , but in 2 player split screen its stock
Any ideas??
Thanks!
Last edited by a moderator: