Gt5 update

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 11 comments
  • 989 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
11,845
England
Colchester
Messages
Gedi69
Messages
Never!
Silly Q but they say that the update will be 10 eastern time but what time will it be in the uk? Also does anyone know what's in it
:-)
 
If you observe daylight savings time (doubtful) it is 6 hours later in the U.K./G.M.T. otherwise 5 hours later.
 
XDesperado67
If you observe daylight savings time (doubtful) it is 6 hours later in the U.K./G.M.T. otherwise 5 hours later.

Ha ha TY mate
 
Actually you may want someone to check my math. I know E.S.T. without the daylight garbage is G.M.T. plus 6. I work a graveyard shift here on the U.S. west coast and its after noon here so my brain function isn't the best. Sorry I can't be more precise.

Or is that minus six? You guys are six hours ahead normally how's that :)
 
I'm thinking 5-6 hours. You're probably right ^^
 
Here in US, ohio...we are EST which is -5 GMT and during DST we shift to -4 GMT.
 
Whew glad someone can still see straight enough to tell proper time...maybe that's why I keep missing that turn on Eifel in the Supercar seasonals. :sly:
 
Will the new update come tommorrow!??!?!?!? :D :D :D
 
3 AM London time, if that helps ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back