- 9,295

- Duisburg
Well, I asked this question in another thread, but I thought it might be interesting to not only me, but maybe someone else as well 
My question is:
Is it it possible to download the patch to the PC, move it onto an USB thumb drive and install it on the PS3 from the thunb drive?
The reason I'm asking this is that my PS3 isn't connected to the internet right now and I don't feel like hooking it up for the download.
If someone's shedding some light on this, I'd be much appreciated. Thanks in advance 👍
My question is:
Is it it possible to download the patch to the PC, move it onto an USB thumb drive and install it on the PS3 from the thunb drive?
The reason I'm asking this is that my PS3 isn't connected to the internet right now and I don't feel like hooking it up for the download.
If someone's shedding some light on this, I'd be much appreciated. Thanks in advance 👍