Hi, Im new here, just want to say thanks for allowing me to join 
I have a question plse.
I was into a fairly important 5 lap race when my ps3 popped up with a DO YOU WANT TO UPDATE GT5? I selected no or something like that but the thing closed my race and closed the game down to GT World! *rage
Is this meant to happen? and why does GT5 insist on telling you about updates in the middle of game play, can we turn this off?
I have a question plse.
I was into a fairly important 5 lap race when my ps3 popped up with a DO YOU WANT TO UPDATE GT5? I selected no or something like that but the thing closed my race and closed the game down to GT World! *rage
Is this meant to happen? and why does GT5 insist on telling you about updates in the middle of game play, can we turn this off?