- 1,730

- Los Angeles
They probably aren't going to come anytime soon. If you have been under a very large rock for the past week you would know that japan has been devastated by a massive earthquake which was followed up with a major tsunami. Between the deaths, radiation leaks...etc, I find it a little emotionless and distasteful that the only thing that people want to know is if PD/Kaz is o.k. And when they can expect to see their updates.
They will come when they come. I think japan has a great deal of mourning and regrouping to do before some programmers get back to work on a game. Be thankful that you don't know the horrors our brothers and sisters in the east have gone through.
-HD
They will come when they come. I think japan has a great deal of mourning and regrouping to do before some programmers get back to work on a game. Be thankful that you don't know the horrors our brothers and sisters in the east have gone through.
-HD