- 2,327

- United States
- Alex_Mac_
Does anybody know if there are plans to upgrade GT5 for the new racing seasons?
For example, NASCAR Sprint Cup cars have a new nose and paint jobs have changed as well. Also new F1 cars and LeMans cars with new paint schemes
Also are any new real world tracks coming?
There are hardly enough real world tracks. I made a little list of tracks I want to see added. Message if you agree!
Track That They Should Add:
Daytona International Speedway (Night)
Daytona International Speedway Road Course (Time/ Weather Change)
Circut Gille Villanuve
Twin Ring Motegi
Texas Motor Speedway
Texas Motor Speedway (Night)
Long Beach
Abu Dahbi
Bathrust
Bathrust (Weather Change)
Adelaide
Sau Palo
Toronto
Gold Coast
Road Atlanta
Sebring
Sebring (Time/ Weather Change)
Road America
Yeongam
Shanghi
Spa-Francorchamps
Spa-Francorchamps (Time/ Weather Change)
Also I think the Daytona Road Course needs major improvments. In real life the is a large run off area going into turn one and more run off room going into the bus stop on the back stretch. If you are a little off line, in turn one mainly, you have a major crash because of it. This needs fixing because right now it simple isn't realistic.
For example, NASCAR Sprint Cup cars have a new nose and paint jobs have changed as well. Also new F1 cars and LeMans cars with new paint schemes
Also are any new real world tracks coming?
There are hardly enough real world tracks. I made a little list of tracks I want to see added. Message if you agree!
Track That They Should Add:
Daytona International Speedway (Night)
Daytona International Speedway Road Course (Time/ Weather Change)
Circut Gille Villanuve
Twin Ring Motegi
Texas Motor Speedway
Texas Motor Speedway (Night)
Long Beach
Abu Dahbi
Bathrust
Bathrust (Weather Change)
Adelaide
Sau Palo
Toronto
Gold Coast
Road Atlanta
Sebring
Sebring (Time/ Weather Change)
Road America
Yeongam
Shanghi
Spa-Francorchamps
Spa-Francorchamps (Time/ Weather Change)
Also I think the Daytona Road Course needs major improvments. In real life the is a large run off area going into turn one and more run off room going into the bus stop on the back stretch. If you are a little off line, in turn one mainly, you have a major crash because of it. This needs fixing because right now it simple isn't realistic.