kart racer Messages 1,044 Messages GTP_KARTRACER Messages why waste the money May 4, 2008 #1 I think itwould be nice to have a place to list all of our user names. So start listing. Mine is Gglaze96
I think itwould be nice to have a place to list all of our user names. So start listing. Mine is Gglaze96
Beerz E PLURIBUS UNUM Premium Messages 7,510 Lisbon,Portugal Messages beerzgood May 4, 2008 #2 You're kidding, right? Check the stickies on top of the forum.
bevo Premium Messages 2,483 Messages GTP_bevofrancis Messages bevo francis May 4, 2008 #3 Why don't you just add your name to your GTP profile.
Z zodicus Messages 658 Messages Zodicus / GTP_Zodicus Messages Xbox me no like May 4, 2008 #4 He could be in the same boat I am Id love to add the GTP tag but I got the DL version and cant ... or atleast I havent found a way
He could be in the same boat I am Id love to add the GTP tag but I got the DL version and cant ... or atleast I havent found a way
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 May 4, 2008 #5 You need to make a new PSN account, and make the name GTP_Zodicus.
Sage Staff Emeritus Messages 12,533 United States Messages GTP_Sage May 4, 2008 #6 Beerz Check the stickies on top of the forum. Click to expand... Jah.