[GT5 v1.05]Major Bug with save process

  • Thread starter Thread starter xiorxorn
  • 3 comments
  • 1,477 views
Messages
3
Hello all GT5 players,

I play GT5 since weeks(I start the game at 20th nov. 2010 :D). I play it near every day.

Now I'm A-spec lvl33 and B-spec lvl32. I have near 480 cars in my garage and ~100 cards in Museum... nothing unbelievable... most of my friends have higher caracteristics....


But there is a problem... Now the game doesn't start. It says that there's no free space on disk(the game need at least 32 Mb).

But there is full of space on my HDD(more than 100 Go). After analysis of the saves file, it appears that 2 files of these are strange by comparaison of previous save back-up... GT5.0 and GT5.1

The save process seems to produce a new save file (as GT5.X) each time the last one reach the 2048Kb limit size.
But the last time the creation of GT5.2 doesn't work.

Is anyone as ever see this phenomen? And does anybody know how to contourn this bug?


Thank you.
 
Sorry to say this but its not a bug.

Used my PS3 for some family video with the new STORE app to see if it improved the quality.
Whith this I ended with 14mb free space on the HDD.
Loaded GT5 for a day play and got that message.
Then I thought weird, but possible.
The game can alloc 32mb for whatever reason.
Didn’t damage the save or whatever in the game.
 
Check the news section pal. Goodbye lvl 33 a spec and 32 b spec :(
 
Just keep your latest working backup on usb for a few more days. Shesh it will almost certainly be fixed once you apply the next patch. Why goodbye?
 
Back