Whould it be possible that we can aspect some video editing mode ?
So create your own camera positions in replays, create your own slomo video's etc.
I don't know if this is even anounced or not anounced.
But what do you guys think about this ?
I think it would really ad something to the game because when you create your own racing team or drifting team with your friends,
it would be nice to record some special video's that makes every video different.
So create your own camera positions in replays, create your own slomo video's etc.
I don't know if this is even anounced or not anounced.
But what do you guys think about this ?
I think it would really ad something to the game because when you create your own racing team or drifting team with your friends,
it would be nice to record some special video's that makes every video different.