Gt5 vs forza motorsport 3.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smiggi1991
  • 14 comments
  • 1,126 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
216
Messages
Smiggi1991
Hi guys just thought I would open up
A convo to see what peoples opinions are on whether gt5 is better than forza or forza better than gt5.just a few suggestion to kick start this thread

1...what game has the best cars?
2...which game has the best tracks?
3...which game has better car sounds?
4...which of the two has better online play?

Now my opinion is that forza has better car sounds.gt5 has better cars.forza has better tracks.I'm not too sure about the online play but on forza there is no limit to how many cars you can gift in one day where as gf5 is only one a day.so let me know what ya think guys.
 
There are dozens of these threads you know?...
 
Well I searched mate guess I should search better.
 
Well I searched mate guess I should search better.

img-oh-look-this-thread-again-167
 
Hi guys just thought I would open up
A convo to see what peoples opinions are on whether gt5 is better than forza or forza better than gt5.just a few suggestion to kick start this thread

1...what game has the best cars?
2...which game has the best tracks?
3...which game has better car sounds?
4...which of the two has better online play?

Now my opinion is that forza has better car sounds.gt5 has better cars.forza has better tracks.I'm not too sure about the online play but on forza there is no limit to how many cars you can gift in one day where as gf5 is only one a day.so let me know what ya think guys.
Firstly I'd suggest you improve your grammar before partaking in any future discussions. 👍
 
maSonn09
Firstly I'd suggest you improve your grammar before partaking in any future discussions. 👍

Don't be so full of yourself man it's only a few spelling mistakes.take ya head out of ya ar£e
 
Don't be so full of yourself man it's only a few spelling mistakes.take ya head out of ya ar£e

After a period there should be some space. It does make it significantly easier to read.
 
I swear....I read more stuff on this site regarding "repeated threads" and "bad grammer" than I do actual GT5 information. I've been a part of several similar forums (from music sites pertaining to my favorite music group to BMW forums)....but none have ever come close to the excessive amount of policing. Guess what.....with thousands of members, it is practically impossible (from a mathematical standpoint) to never repeat a thread. So why doesn't everyone chill out a bit....and if you see a repeat.....who cares! Let it go!

Now....regarding the Forza 3 vs. GT5 debate....I think its a great question (even if, heaven forbid, its been asked before). I, for one, never participated in the original discussions, so this interests me. I agree that Forza has better sounds, and the cars look better than 80% of the cars in GT5. Trackwise....doesn't Forza have more tracks? I also like the ability in Forza to customize further with both performance parts/engines and with the ability to fully create your own work of art on the side of the car (custom livery). I know I sound like a Forza fanboy....but believe it or not, I don't even own an XBox. I do own a PS3 (and GT5 for that matter) and love it....but I can't hide the fact that I'm disappointed that the 6+ years of development didn't yield a product worthy of toppling Forza 3.
 
After a period there should be some space. It does make it significantly easier to read.

I agree. It's it's cluttered I won't even read it, so you're losing readers by posting lazily.
 
freight48
I agree. It's it's cluttered I won't even read it, so you're losing readers by posting lazily.
You can't say jack mate you just put" it's it's " so take a hike:-)
 
The Nerd
I swear....I read more stuff on this site regarding "repeated threads" and "bad grammer" than I do actual GT5 information. I've been a part of several similar forums (from music sites pertaining to my favorite music group to BMW forums)....but none have ever come close to the excessive amount of policing. Guess what.....with thousands of members, it is practically impossible (from a mathematical standpoint) to never repeat a thread. So why doesn't everyone chill out a bit....and if you see a repeat.....who cares! Let it go!

Now....regarding the Forza 3 vs. GT5 debate....I think its a great question (even if, heaven forbid, its been asked before). I, for one, never participated in the original discussions, so this interests me. I agree that Forza has better sounds, and the cars look better than 80% of the cars in GT5. Trackwise....doesn't Forza have more tracks? I also like the ability in Forza to customize further with both performance parts/engines and with the ability to fully create your own work of art on the side of the car (custom livery). I know I sound like a Forza fanboy....but believe it or not, I don't even own an XBox. I do own a PS3 (and GT5 for that matter) and love it....but I can't hide the fact that I'm disappointed that the 6+ years of development didn't yield a product worthy of toppling Forza 3.
Firstly,thankyou for a reasonable post:-) yes there is more tracks on forza,I have both of these games and I have to admit that I'm playing forza a lot more than gt5 lately.just think that PD have a lot more coming(hopefully).I can't get over the v-tec crossover on forza because it's so realistic,whereas the v-tec crossover on gt5 just does not exist
 
Who even cares?
Your'e posting this on a GT5 forum, you're obviously not going to get a unbiased answer.

As for your grammar and massive block of text that is difficult to read, re-type it and maybe people might bother reading it.
 
Closed for obvious reasons....



;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back