GT5 - When is it going to release? :nervous:

  • Thread starter Thread starter humroben
  • 9 comments
  • 1,170 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3
Messages
humroben
I have been waiting for many many months or the 2 years of agony, just to start playing the newest edition to GT, but this is just becoming a joke, I have waited way too long for GT5 to release, because of that I have completed GT4 over 5 times just waiting for GT5. Release it now, it hurts to wait.

If you agree with me on this then I am greatly happy that someone thinks the same as me.

Rohan :grumpy:
 
Last edited:
Soon.
 
Waiting til E3 is all you can really do I guess....
 
<<< In about a month you will find out the release date.. I mean WE.. yes we.. cough cough
^^^
<<<
 
It will release Soon.

Wait for the E3, then you'll know what everyone wants to know.
 
July 7th 2010
 
Some of you might think it's wishful thinking, but i have a feeling gt5 gonna be released right after e3. I can hear Jack Tretton saying 'and it's available for sale now at our playstation booth'
 
Is not what we're all waiting?
 
personally i think that all developers should take time to finish their game, because unfinished game is more frustrating in the end than the wait for a game to be finished.

GT would never be what it is now if it was released at EAs pace, every one or two years for a new game. Look at t10 and rushed Forza 3, great game but unfinished, simply because they (or M$) got scared of GT5 initial release date in March 2010. This alone says about GT franshize and how big it is. So don't worry about when, rather worry how you will make time to enjoy this game :-). After the release, every second of your free time will be spend on GT5.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back