GT5 wont start please help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Piperz
  • 6 comments
  • 787 views
Messages
1
Hello, ive tried looking everywhere to find out whats wrong with my game.. It gets to the Gran Turismo screen with the terms and conditions and just freezes. The first time this happened there was a power shortage so i dont know if that has something to do with it? Any help would be massively appreciated. Thanks for your time guys!:nervous:
 
I'd like to help you out, but tell me: How long do you wait before you think/believe it is frozen? Do you have the same problem with other games?
 
I guess you don't have a backed up save game in a usb?
 
Try starting GT5 while not connected to the PSN, as this may be an internet issue.
 
Try starting GT5 while not connected to the PSN, as this may be an internet issue.

True ,last night i waited for at least 5 minutes for a race to load due to PSN.I logged out and everything was loading really fast!
 
I know this sounds stupid, but it actually worked for me, tale out the disk , wipe it off, and put it back in if you haven't already.
 
When was the last time you cleared your chache?
 
Back