Hello and Happy 4th of July everyone 
I am someone that enjoys spectating people race in online racing games. Love doing it in Ridge Racer 7 and love doing it in Trackmania.
A few questions:
1)Is GT5 a game you'd recommend buying if all I want to do 90% of the time is go online watch people race? How well did Polyphony Digital deliver the spectating feature?
2)When watching a race, do the cars lag all over the place? Or does everything run nice and smooth?
3)How many cameras can you have and where exactly can you place them? Can you rotate the cameras in realtime?
4)I usually engage in watching races online during late night/early morning hours Pacific Standard Time here in the U.S. So I assuming the majority of drivers I'd spectate would probably be from Japan/Asia. Are there a lot of folks from those regions still playing GT5 online?
Please let me know, thanks
I am someone that enjoys spectating people race in online racing games. Love doing it in Ridge Racer 7 and love doing it in Trackmania.
A few questions:
1)Is GT5 a game you'd recommend buying if all I want to do 90% of the time is go online watch people race? How well did Polyphony Digital deliver the spectating feature?
2)When watching a race, do the cars lag all over the place? Or does everything run nice and smooth?
3)How many cameras can you have and where exactly can you place them? Can you rotate the cameras in realtime?
4)I usually engage in watching races online during late night/early morning hours Pacific Standard Time here in the U.S. So I assuming the majority of drivers I'd spectate would probably be from Japan/Asia. Are there a lot of folks from those regions still playing GT5 online?
Please let me know, thanks