GT5 woun't work.

• Thread starter AkiraLe
  • 5 comments
Australia
Australia
This hasn't happened to me, however my friend had to quit playing because the game wouldn't work. Everytime he would go to the main menu, music would stop and have the GT logo in the middle of the screen. Has anyone heard of this happening? If so, how does he fix it. Does he need to update the ps3 or get a new one?
What is going on???

If he has the disc, I'd bet it's worn out. The laser ( not sure if I'm saying it right, its the thing that reads the disc ) in the PS3 could be dirty too. As far as buying a new one, I replaced my old "fat" PS3 with the lastest slim version and I love it.

This hasn't happened to me, however my friend had to quit playing because the game wouldn't work. Everytime he would go to the main menu, music would stop and have the GT logo in the middle of the screen. Has anyone heard of this happening? If so, how does he fix it. Does he need to update the ps3 or get a new one?
What is going on???
Is it the Digital copy or the Disc version ?.

Is it the Digital copy or the Disc version ?.
Id assume it would be the disk version.

If he has the disc, I'd bet it's worn out. The laser ( not sure if I'm saying it right, its the thing that reads the disc ) in the PS3 could be dirty too. As far as buying a new one, I replaced my old "fat" PS3 with the lastest slim version and I love it.
Im almost certain that it would be a warn lens on the laser.

Back