GT5 WSCC Grand Opening-Now Accepting New Members

  • Thread starter Thread starter kprawny1
  • 17 comments
  • 2,797 views
Messages
259
United States
Florida
Messages
kprawny1
Accepting new members!
Club Grand Opening scheduled for today, Monday the 24th.

Ferrari750Monza.jpg


Some hosting/coordinating positions still available, check site for more info.

GT5 WSCC is dedicated to providing its members with a wide selection of racing events and challenges in a competitive yet friendly environment. Our Events are held in an organized manner, hosted by knowledgeable club members in each car class and follow club racing rules. As a new club we are still developing and working towards the ultimate racing club environment and appreciate your patience as we complete certain sections, grow into others and fix a few bugs along the way.
If you are looking for a club with a passion for racing fair and honest and you are 25+ and mature, you just found it!

Click here to join us!
 
Last edited:
Bump for a good cause.
Please PM me here on GTP if interested in any of the the above.
 
Bump for a great idea, and i'll be joining as soon as i can. I have the time to organize races, but i'm not really interested in any of the options left. But be sure to let us all know when we can join.
 
Bump for a great idea, and i'll be joining as soon as i can. I have the time to organize races, but i'm not really interested in any of the options left. But be sure to let us all know when we can join.


Thank you Sir.

We are planning to start accepting member applications in about 2 weeks or less and we'll post an announcement here.
 
What age group are you? - 25 years old.
Where are you? (Time zone) - China (Beijing time, GMT+8)
How much time are you willing to dedicate to the club? - 2-3 hours a day, 5 days a week. Maybe more if necessary.
How good is your internet connection? (If hosting events) - Average
How long have you been using Sim Racing Software/Games? - Since GT1

I write for an English language international motorcycle trade magazine once a month (center page spread). I also help with the editing as it's produced by Chinese writers, I (being a native speaker) am asked to proof read much of it. I've a gift for writing, if you want a writer let me help you out.

I love motor sport in general but especially F1, Moto GP and Super GT and am a huge fan of Gran Turismo. If you'd like so more info or have any for me please PM me.

Shem.
 
Getting closer to opening day!
Feel free to check the site out, still looking for a few hosts.
Thanks
 
Now accepting new members, OP updated.
 
Grand Opening on Monday 24th.
Now accepting new members!
OP updated.
 
Still looking for hosts for several events.
Accepting new memberships now.
OP updated.
 
New videos added including Top Gear's latest show.
 
Your website requires logging in to actually see any information that would help interest anyone. It shouldn't be that hard just to see if this league is at all attractive.
 
It's a members only club, this keeps the abundant idiots and morons out so people can enjoy clean, fair racing. All you have to do is sign-up. It's a new club and in the world of "instant" it takes some time to get enough good members and hosts to have a full house all the time. If you don't like it you can leave. If it's a big issue then it's not for you.
 
If it's a big issue then it's not for you.

Why would anyone want to join up when they can't see simple things like rules and league structure before signing up? I mean come on, the rules are reserved for "members"? There should be a members only section of the forum. There should be members only profiles, members only set-up sharing. Everything else should be open. You can't possibly attract people if they can't see anything. And isn't part of the fun of winning a race having your name celebrated briefly on some page that people can actually see?

If you league wants to do something like I've suggested here, then I will join. Hell, I'll help you run it (you said you needed volunteers). But I'm a crappy driver. I don't want to say, "yes, let me in," just to find out I'm going to be puttering around the track by myself while everyone else is racing half a lap ahead.
 
Why would anyone want to join up when they can't see simple things like rules and league structure before signing up? I mean come on, the rules are reserved for "members"? There should be a members only section of the forum. There should be members only profiles, members only set-up sharing. Everything else should be open. You can't possibly attract people if they can't see anything. And isn't part of the fun of winning a race having your name celebrated briefly on some page that people can actually see?

If you league wants to do something like I've suggested here, then I will join. Hell, I'll help you run it (you said you needed volunteers). But I'm a crappy driver. I don't want to say, "yes, let me in," just to find out I'm going to be puttering around the track by myself while everyone else is racing half a lap ahead.


Well...you can't please everybody all the time. Don't worry too much about it. Sounds like you need to do your own thing there. Best of luck to you.
 
As a new club we are still developing and working towards the ultimate racing club environment and appreciate your patience as we complete certain sections, grow into others and fix a few bugs along the way.

I'm sorry, I think perhaps you are reading my posts with more venom than intended. I'm simply trying to offer constructive comments to make your new endeavour successful. I'm even volunteering to help (provided there is some sort of structure that will put like skilled drivers together).
 
Thank you very much Vol.
We still have quite a bit of work to do, but we have some great folks involved so I think we'll be OK.
 
Looks good, think i'll join up :sly:
 
Back