gt5 youtube community channel

  • Thread starter Thread starter barca
  • 3 comments
  • 529 views
Messages
169
Messages
nitros01
As the title says we should open up a youtube channel devoted to gran turismo. We could have many people uploading there files to youtube sharing there game plays and commentarys. If anyone follows the huge gaming channel Michinima, you would know that they are craving gran turismo on there channel. We could upload our videos to them and gain a huge following from there many subscribers. Id like everyone's opions on this and if we do get a big enough following i will start this channel up myself.
 
Is this a question? It's the Q&A Forum after all...


__________________
On-topic: go for it and see if it catches on.
 
in a way it is a question because im asking who would be interested in this idea, on that note looks like it failed so don't think anyone is really interested in doing it
 
Hey!! This is an excellent idea!!

I wouldn't mind running it myself, I have quite a bit of experience running Gaming Channels, and I am working on a TopGearGT5 series right now!!

If this goes anywhere I would certainly contribute!
 
Back