Hello guys,
I noticed my z5500 speakers make weird noises while playing GT5, not every time, but when i leave the car there standing ( tried with C4 WRC and a civic type r fully tuned ) the engine is running, has alot of bass and when inside the car ( bumper camera ) my rear right speaker starts making noises like " Tack tack tack tack" if i change the view to out side the card ( 3rd person ) my center speaker starts making this noise!
I tried with stereo ( changed on PS3 XMB audio option ) and did not happen any longer. Any1 knows why this is happening, or any1 experienced the same?
Best regards
I noticed my z5500 speakers make weird noises while playing GT5, not every time, but when i leave the car there standing ( tried with C4 WRC and a civic type r fully tuned ) the engine is running, has alot of bass and when inside the car ( bumper camera ) my rear right speaker starts making noises like " Tack tack tack tack" if i change the view to out side the card ( 3rd person ) my center speaker starts making this noise!
I tried with stereo ( changed on PS3 XMB audio option ) and did not happen any longer. Any1 knows why this is happening, or any1 experienced the same?
Best regards